Introduction to Visual Basic 2005 Code Samples 1.0Free
Visual Basic 2005 Code Samples provides a large group of well categorized and documented examples of code. This download includes the following:
- Base Class Library Group 1 samples show how to use the classes in the namespaces System.Net, System.Text.RegularExpressions, System.Transaction, System.Console, and more.
- Base Class Library Group 2 samples show how to use the new classes and methods in the namespaces System.Net.Cache, System.Runtime.InteropServices, System.Net.Sockets.Socket, and more.
- Data Access samples show how to use the classes in the System.Data and related namespaces. In addition, how to use the new features of SQL Server 2005.
- .NET Compact Framework samples show how to use the new functionality found in Windows Mobile 5.0.
- Tablet PC samples show how to create ink-enabled applications that utilize the power handwritten input with Tablet and Ultra Mobile Personal Computers.
- Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) samples show how to add functionality to Office applications like Word, Excel, InfoPath, and Outlook using the .NET Framework and C# or Visual Basic.
- Web Development samples show how to use some of the new features of ASP.NET 2.0.
- Windows Forms samples show how to use some of the new functionality available to developers building desktop applications.